Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Mom's New Boyfriend (2008)

My Mom's New Boyfriend (2008)

The movie did not do well in the theaters and we can see why. My Mom's New Boyfriend is incoherent and offensive to fat people. Laughs in "My Mom's New Boyfriend' are virtually nonexistent so you're left feeling sorry for everyone involved in the movie.

My Mom's New Boyfriend (2008) movie review & DVD posterThe movie does have some very good actors like Antonio Banderas (as the art thief) and Meg Ryan (as the fat mom who turn into a really hot single mom). Colin Hanks (Tom Hank's son) is miscast as the hot mom's FBI son who unwittingly becomes party to covert operation to wire tap his mom's every activity so he can get enough evidence to send his mom's boyfriend (an art thief)to jail.

My Mom's New Boyfriend is rated PG-13 for sexual content, language, some violence and drug material.

© http://goingtomovies.blogspot.com - My Mom's New Boyfriend (2008)

No comments: